Dubai is one of the most sought-after destinations for holidays in the world. With luxurious resorts, restaurants and attractions, it’s easy to see why. If you were thinking of going on a family trip to Dubai, but are unsure where to stay, we have gathered some of our top hotels and resorts in Dubai, keeping in mind what children’s facilities they offer. Here are our favourite hotels and why you should consider them:
Le Meridien Mina Seyahi
- One of the longest private beaches in Dubai.
- 5 Large Swimming Pools, including Children’s Swimming Pool.
- Watersports Centre: Laser Pico, Windsurfing, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Paddle Boat, Kayaking, Hobie Cat, Water Skiing, Wake Boarding, Fun Tube Ride, Donut, Banana, Private Boat Cruise.
- Kids Club 7 day a week, with daily activities, various games and special kids’ menus.
- Babysitting Facilities.
One & Only Royal Mirage
- 1 Km Long Private Beach.
- Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Close to Theme Parks such as Legoland, IMG World of Adventure, Largest Indoor Snow Park, and Bio-Dome with Tropical Forest.
- 4 temperature-controlled Swimming pools.
- Watersports, including Windsurfing, Kayaking, Sailing, Water-Skiing, and Hobie Cats.
- Complimentary KidsOnly program with supervised, age-appropriate activities + 2 Playgrounds.
Hilton Dubai The Walk Hotel
- Water Playground for Children.
- Indoor & Outdoor Movie Theater.
- Private beach with 2 Pools.
- Kids Club and Games Room.
- Babysitting Service.
- Close to Underwater Zoo.
- Custom Itinerary based on interests (i.e. Jeep Desert Tour).
- Ritz Kids Program, where kids are immersed in adventure, exploration, and education with activities that expose them to the natural wonders and rich cultural traditions of Dubai.
- Evening Entertainment for Kids (Advance booking required).
- Arts & Crafts, Handicrafts, Origami and Junior Lifeguard Program.
- All rooms are Sea Oriented.
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Kids entertainment at Sinbad’s Kids Club.
- Unlimited complimentary Access to Wild Wadi Waterpark.
- Tennis and Squash Courts, Climbing Wall.
- Undersea Academy of Arts.
- 6 Swimming Pools and Private Beach.
- 21 Restaurants and Bars
- Babysitting Services.
JA Palm Tree Court
- Watersports, including Parasailing, Water-Skiing, Paddle-Boarding, Kayaking, Katamarans, Laser Sailboats.
- 18-hole Golf Course.
- 800 m private Beach.
- 20-mins away from Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- Sports and activities: Tennis, Squash, Volleyball, Pool, Table Tennis, Water Polo, Pentaq, Table Tennis.
- Creche, Kids CoolZone Club, and Teens ChillZone Club.
- 2 Temperature controlled children and toddler’s Pools.
Anantara Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa
- 18 over Water Villas (Only ones in UAE).
- Tuk Tuk Kids Club with activities such as Arts and Crafts, Painting, Sand-castle building.
- Chill Teens Club, where they can enjoy Foosball, Air Hockey, Billiards, Play Station.
- Infinity Swimming Pool, 3 Lagoon Pools and Jacuzzi.
- Water Sports.
- Tennis Courts, Beach Volleyball.
- Personalized trips and activities to suit your children’s needs and desires.
- The Encounter Zone – a supervised entertainment area for kids and teens.
- 24-hour on demand Doctor.
- Minutes away from all Major Attractions.
- 15 minutes drive to Dubai Airport.
- Babysitting and Butler services.