Treasure Beach Barbados, Barbados
Due to reopen in December 2017, this recently refurbished boutique hotel is located on Paynes Bay, considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches on the Platinum West, and is the perfect Caribbean getaway for couples and families alike. The 35 suites situated around the improved freshwater swimming pool are contemporary and cool offering a sanctuary out of the midday heat and the new Deluxe Suites include a private plunge pool overlooking the crystal Caribbean Sea
Each suite offers amazing pool, garden or ocean views and feature a luxury king size bed, air conditioning, complimentary Wi-Fi, bathrobes, a mini bar, and tea & coffee making facilities.
Culinary Experiences and signature dishes are served at Treasure Beach’s award winning chef. Enjoy a light a la carte lunch at the Tapestry Restaurant before enjoying one of the specialty culinary and mixology events in the Wine Cellar. Stay refreshed during the day at Batik bar, serving a selection on alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including artisanal cocktails. As part of the Elegant Hotels offering, all guests can participate in the “Taste of Elegance” dine around programme with select sister properties, providing access to over 15 restaurants and bars.
Guests also receive a selection of benefits during their stay including;
- Daily Breakfast
- Motorised and non-motorised water sports (available at Tamarind)
- Complimentary Chef’s Dinner (one per stay based on double occupancy and min. 5 nights stay)
- Sundowner Hour - complimentary hour of daily featured alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
- Wi-Fi (in-room & throughout resort)
- Treasure Art Crawl- stopping at museums and galleries throughout the island
- Bespoke art, culinary & cultural recreational activities
- Taxi to select West Coast sister properties (daytime only, weather permitting)
- Beach & Pool Ambassador Service