LUX* Le Morne, Mauritius
LUX* Le Morne in Mauritius is located in the picturesque southwest of Mauritius at the foot of Morne Mountain. The area is famous for its mountains and lush vegetation. It also has a reputation for the adventurous with surfing and paragliding nearby.
The lagoon around LUX* Le Morne is one of the largest in Mauritius with its very inviting blue turquoise water. The hotel has been designed to blend into the environment using natural and traditional materials.
There are five varieties of rooms at LUX* Le Morne: Superior rooms, deluxe rooms, junior suites, ocean junior suites and prestige junior suites. All rooms are spacious equipped with double beds, safe and air conditioning.
If you enjoy a variety of food on your holiday then LUX* Le Morne will cater to your every taste with four restaurants.
- Horizon, which offers international cuisine and an al a carte menu. Serving both breakfast and dinner.
- Obergine, which uses authentic Mediterranean ingredients to naturally perfume grills. Situated by the beach it is the perfect location to indulge in fine cuisine.
- Nautile, is perfect for lunch by the beach offering a range in Mauritian meals or stacks. In the day there is a relaxing atmosphere, whereas at night it turns in to a cocktail bar with music.
- Nipa provides simple, fine Thai food open only for dinner.
- Ilot and Oasis bar is open throughout the day serving fresh thirst quenching drinks and cocktails and well as pastries.
With Mauritius having such a wide variety of activities available, why not book a treatment for late afternoon at the resort's spa and allow yourself to relax after a busy day of sightseeing. The spa has offers a range of beauty treatments, facials, massages, hydrotherapy and treatments specially designed for men and hair care and makeup.
The hotel has a range of sports and leisure activities, including four swimming pools, the main having a specialised children's section. The south side has an infinity pool creating the allusion that the sea and the pool are connected. The north side pool bends through the hotel's gardens creating a river effect. The hotel also has wonderful golf facilities for golf lovers. Tamarina golf club has some of the best courses on the island. There are also water activities available including speed boat rides, scuba diving and big game fishing.