Park Plaza Verudela Pula, Croatia
When you think of all things that make a fantastic family holiday, the Park Plaza Verudela Pula ticks almost all the boxes! The room types are fantastic, offering open plan studio rooms and 1 or 2 bedroom apartments; 5 on-site restaurants and bars; great Kid’s and Teen’s clubs; and not to forget the 3 swimming pools and waterslides!
Families love this fantastic hotel as there is plenty to do on the hotel complex; from the relaxing spa to exciting beach water sports or the huge 1,000 square metre golf range! But you are not isolated to staying on-site as the resort is not only situated next to an array of restaurants, cafe’s and shops but also some of the best attractions on the Punta Verudela Peninsula.
No of Rooms: 385
Check-in/ Check-out: 2PM/ 10AM
- Children ages 12 and younger stay FREE
- Three outdoor sea-water pools
- Kid’s and Teen’s Club
- 5 on-site restaurants and bars
- Direct beach access
- Spa and wellness facilities
- 1,000 square metre golf range
- 2 five-to-a-side football pitches with artificial grass
- 18 Tennis courts, Multisport court, Beach volleyball court, Squash court
- Bicycles, pedal boats, watercrafts, banana boats, speedboats & parasailing
- FREE WiFi throughout hotel
- FREE parking
Room Size: 25 sqm
One-Bedroom Apartment, Sea Side or Park View
Room Size: 30-40 sqm
Two-Bedroom Aprtment, Park Side
Room Size: 55 sqm
Two-Bedroom Apartment, Sea Side
Room Size: 55 sqm
Two-Bedroom Apartment, Park View
Room Size: 55-65 sqm
The Park Plaza Resort boasts 5 on-site restaurants and bars!
Main restaurant - Buffet breakfast and family-friendly dinner.
Pool Bar & Restaurant Oliva
Enjoy delicious refrehsments during a bust day at the pool.
Serving authentic Italian coffee.
Palm's Champagne Bar
indulge in a glass of bubbly whilst pairing with delicious snacks.
Situated along Verudela Shopping Avenue, offering indoor or al fresco dining.
The family-friendly Park Plaza Verudela Pula boasts a fun-filled action-packed complimentary Kid’s and Teen’s Club for all guests from 0 to 17 years old.
The Kid’s and Teen’s Club is 220 square metres of air-conditioned indoor space and 203 square metres of outdoor space.
Supervised by qualified professionals with recognised qualifications.
Babies' Corner (0–3 years)
- Separate area within the kid’s and teen’s club with educational games and toys
- Colourful and soft play furniture
Adventure Land (4–12 years)
- Robinson's Island (watchtower, climbing areas, lianas)
- Suspension bridge
- Pirate's cave with a slide
Teens' Room (10–17 years)
- Separate space with high-tech equipment
- Computers with free Wi-Fi
- Nintendo Wii games console (up to four players at a time)
- Projector, screen and Blu-ray player
- A variety of entertaining shows and programmes aimed at children.
- Creative workshop activities such as; painting, modelling, drawing, cutting and more!
- Kids can enjoy treasure hunts, sports competitions and early evening discos.
- Family friendly cabaret shows, comedy and musical performances.
- The Hotel provides a separate menu for children.
- Direct beach access onto a white sandy beach ideal for sandy castles!
- A choice of 3 large outdoor swimming pools.
- There is a perfect children’s pool, where children can play and splash to their hearts content within the mini waterpark packed with waterslides.
- Complimentary WIFI is available in the whole hotel.
The Park Plaza Verudela Pula sits along the stunning coast line of the Adriatic Sea, located only four kilometres from the historic 3,000-year-old city centre of Pula.
Public buses run between city-centre Pula and the resort every 20 minutes. The cost for a one-way bus ticket is approximately €1.40.
Surrounded by lush vegetation is near some of the best attractions on the Punta Verudela Peninsula.
Things to do in Pula include excursions to:
- First-century Amphitheatre at Pula, the sixth-largest Roman amphitheatre in the world
- Aquarium Pula
- Hilltop Venetian Fortress
- Temple of Augustus -Dating back to 2 BC
- Brijuni National Park
- Lim Fjord
- Cave Baredine
- Historical and Maritime Museum of Istria
- Archaeological Museum of Istria.
- Triumphal Arch of the Sergi -Also known as the “Golden Gate