Club Med Kani, Maldives
With safe calm waters, stunning marine life and beautiful beaches, it’s no wonder why families are choosing this all-inclusive family-paradise resort.
The choice is yours, relaxing on the gleaming white sands or exploring the island, Kani provides guests with activities suitable for all ages. Snorkelling, scuba diving or perhaps an excursion, guests will create a selection of fond memories
No of Rooms: 246
Check-in/ Check-out: 2pm/ 12pm
- Large outdoor pools
- Kids clubs (4 – 17 years)
- 3 restaurants & 3 bars
- Direct beach access
- Evening entertainment shows & live music
- Football, badminton, beach volleyball, beach football, scuba diving, snorkelling, kayaking, stand-up pebble board, surfing, water skiing, wakeboarding, water polo, table tennis, fishing.
- Gym with daily fitness classes (yoga, aqua fitness, meditation)
- Lessons: Flying trapeze & circus activities (4 years+), Sailing (8 years +), Cooking (8 years +)
- Free WiFi throughout resort
- Available to book excursions
If you are interested in a holiday to the Maldives, simply submit your travel dates using the form on the left and one of our family holiday designers will be in touch to help you plan the perfect holiday...
All rooms offer complimentary WiFi, Flat screen TV, minibar, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and air-conditioning.
Choose to stay in either a spacious bungalow nestled within the beautiful beach gardens or within the Exclusive Space, La Manta houses on stilts over the turquoise lagoon.
Situated within the swaying palms of the beach gardens, the superior rooms are open plan and modern, featuring a plush double bed with an extra bed for a child. The large floor-to-ceiling windows lead out onto a furnished private balcony or terrace offering views of the beach or beautifully landscaped gardens.
For families looking for that little bit of extra space whilst on holiday, these spacious rooms feature a plush double bed with an extra bed for a child. Boasting expansive outdoor terracesleading directly onto the beach.
Exclusive Collection Space
Wake up to uninterrupted ocean views from the incredible water villas, with direct lagoon access. The interior consists of a spacious bedroom, living area and bathroom - all decorated in soothing neutral colours. Guests of the Manta Exclusive Collection have access to a private beach and overwater bar and champagne in the lounge at sunset.
These suites only welcome guests from 8 years old.
Club Med Kani offers a choice of 3 restaurants and 3 bars!
Serving a range of delicious international and traditional Asian dishes, buffet-style dining.
Offering a buffet-style late breakfast and ala carte lunch and dinner.
Specializing in light bites, serving a selection of Asian soups, tapas, sandwiches, and a variety of small plates.
Take in the stunning views of the stilted water villas and the dazzling lagoon as you enjoy a refreshing drink throughout the day or evening time.
Set upon the white-powdered sand as the soothing warm waters laps against the shore. During the day enjoy a peaceful refreshment, during the evening watch the atmosphere come to life as the sun sets.
The Manta Exclusive Collection Bar
Watch the stunning sunset form this chic bar whilst sipping on a cold glass of champagne alongside a selection of savoury nibbles.
Happy Children’s Corner (from 4 – 17 years)
- Offering two different kid’s clubs depending on age:4 to 10 and 11 to 17
- Supervised by qualified professionals with recognised qualifications.
- Activities: Group games, cooking lessons, face painting, sandcastle making, coral propagation and flying trapeze, water sports, sailing, kayaking and more!
Flying Trapeze School (from 4 years)
- Safely supervised by professional trapeze instructors
- Group lessons for all levels
- Each lesson has 3 parts: warm up, teaching and practice, debriefing and cool down.
Sailing School (from 8 years)
- Safely supervised by professional sailing instructors
- Lessons available 6 days a week
- Learn: Recognise and control winds, manoeuvre a boat alone and as part of a team, managing speed and more!
Scuba Diving Courses (from 10 years)
- Safely supervised by professional PADI qualified dive instructors
- Includes: dives in the lagoon, accompanied sea dives, theory lessons, full equipment
Surf Lessons (from 14 years)
- Lessons available for all skill levels
What will the weather be like...
Maldives is lucky enough to have a year-round summer, with beautiful amounts of sunshine continuously kissing the white sands.
Although all year round is lovely, December to April is mostly dry and is well-known for the clear blue skies and minimal wind. May to September has small rain showers and a regular breeze that keeps the hot humid air moving.